Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Something is VERY wrong here and if it's not, I will be going to every thrift store in my state. To hell with real gold . . . Our moms and grandmothers are sitting on a gold mine.
11:55 AM - Feb 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
08 February, 12:23
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
What site is that? This is definitely like what was going on with wayfair.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 February, 12:30
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
EBay. I understand they are collectible but something is definitely wrong. $20,000 is a lot of money for a piece of corning ware.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
08 February, 12:23
They are not selling Corning ware.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 February, 12:22
omg, these sickos never end the online child trafficking

08 February, 12:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
https://community.ebay.com...

I just found this doing a compound search.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

08 February, 12:12
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I sure hope someone out there can do something about it.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
08 February, 12:00
💩No, I think you found another child trafficking like Wayfair, Walmart and Amazon were caught doing.

08 February, 12:13
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
I think so too. I pray that someone here can forward it to someone who can follow through with it.