Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Donna Corn @Ddmason
07 February, 07:09
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
When my children were little, after we brushed our teeth, we would look in the mirror and ask if we did anything today that hurt someone else. They are adults now and still do this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
07 February, 04:42
🌟Imagine, no matter your circumstance, peace of mind ALWAYS being but a simple choice away.

Today, let us practice the choice for peace, for the more we practice it, the more real, natural, and 'normal' it BEcomes. When judgment and conflict are demanded by the EGO, i instead choose forgiveness, and insperience peace. Now, when stressful and anxious thoughts come, i instead choose to trust God’s plan, and insperience peace.

Let us stop blaming the outer world for how we feel. Now we know that if we blame the world, we give our power away to it. Now we know that because our journey is a perfect co-creation with God, every moment of it will be used for our good, to help us grow, heal and Awaken. Simply recall the truth in us, align with our loving nature, and choose forgiveness and compassion. Then we thank ALL those we once blamed, for providing us the opportunities to practice taking back control of our minds, and thus of our lives.

ALL glory to God. 🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri ... @Terri
07 February, 04:23
this reminds me of something my dad said to me before he passed in 1974 (I was 21 years old at the time) and I have taken it with me since...he said...REMEMBER...wherever you go in life...you have to take yourself with you...I sleep at night in spite of all the goings on.... GB the people of the world...

arba happihr @arba
07 February, 04:13
Aloha
I am glad I chose the other lane.
My mind and heart can't begin to imagine how people are cruel hearted.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
07 February, 04:22
In response arba happihr to her Publication
😍😇🙏 AMEN TO THAT

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 February, 04:07