Bee Bee @BxAx17
They Will send my mother home soon..probably friday already.
She has no insurance so we will have to take care of the physiotherapy
I asked a friend a physiotherapist She said the hip has and Easy recovery She Will show me and I Will do It myself

I thought that's how Anons do It
We figure It out ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

Thank you again so very very very much Frensโค๏ธ

Together we are invincible
12:20 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 February, 12:39
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
๐Ÿ™ Praise God this is wonderful news!
Continued prayers for your mother's speedy and complete recovery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
07 February, 12:38
โค

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 February, 12:31
. Wonderful Bee Bee! So glad Sheโ€™s coming home! My Mom had to use a cane for alittle while, but threw it down as soon as She could! And She was in Her 70โ€™s at the time! The Human Spirit is Unstoppable if You Choose and Set Your Mind to it! Love and Best possible outcome for Her! โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 February, 12:36
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
07 February, 12:30
My husband was in the hospitals for almost a month 3 years ago. Talk to Social Services. They always have an application for assistance for the uninsured. My husband's bill was over $100,000. Paid it 100%.