Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 February, 11:28 (E)
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Raising the kids we muted the commercials to prevent intentional programming.
It worked. My children grew up with critical thinking, making wise purchase decisions.

I don't watch TV or
TV commercials so I missed the homo commercial bullshit...AND, I Never
stopped purchasing
Bud Light.

Bud Light IS One Of The FEW beers Corn Syrup Free, which is extremely important to me.
Hops, barley malt, water, & rice are the ingredients in Bud Light...No Corn Syrup.

I won't let anyone shame me for drinking Bud Light because a couple of homos gets 15 minutes of fame, & bad marketing tactics. Homie don't play that game.

Homos gone. I sacrificed nothing, local workers keep their job. 40+ years I have boycotted the same companies that are harming folks today. I don't spend $$ with companies that hate us. I Leave It On The Shelf!

Anheuser Busch doesn't hate America... It's just bad hiring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
07 February, 10:27
I had a Bud light last night at dinner in a restaurant

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 February, 10:06
🤔 My guess there are comms in this message because of all the use of capital letters where the words would not normally be capitalized.

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
07 February, 10:03
Budweiser has not been an American owned company for several years. I never liked Bud or Bud Light. I will stick with Yuengling. The first and still to this day American owned and family operated brewery.

arba happihr @arba
07 February, 10:01

Laritha Savage @Laritha
07 February, 09:36
That is a very odd message.

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
07 February, 08:48
I believe everyone of us have received second chances...I just don't want to see anymore companies pushing social issues. We all personally can support that which we believe in without stuffing it down everyone else's throats.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 February, 08:01
Nope, no second chance. Let this be a lesson to any other company that wants to push their gay agenda. Real men are not ok with this. Many just stay silent on this subject not wanting to get involved in a touchy subject but keep away from our kids. The majority of men don't have to say anything but will continue to boycott Butt lick. 😡

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
07 February, 07:55
Were they black mailed? Hmmm....