Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Patte Clark @MISSPATTE
16 February, 05:06
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I absolutely love my POTUS DJT and his entire family! He is annointed by GOD ALMIGHTY and protected by Him and our prayers. I will never turn my back on him or my country! We will stand together WWG1WGA...USA USA USA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
12 February, 04:10
He is the tip of our spear
armour up anons , hold fast & follow Gods plan ,we knew it was never going to be easy,
God is with us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
12 February, 07:09
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
nice one

Michael Catino @MCanon
12 February, 03:53
Praise be to God, in Jesus name we pray Amen.

Patriot Pam @PatriotGirlForever
12 February, 01:16
Spent a lot of time on telegram catching all your stuff. My mood better lol. And I am not putting any lines in this post haha. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Brandie Hebert @QueenOfComms
12 February, 12:34
notice he said President Trump

Suzanne Love @Sangfroid_Operator
11 February, 09:20
#TrumpIsMyPresident !!! ♥️

Debbie Adame @Debsdiamond02
11 February, 09:02
Chosen by God Almighty Himself. 🙏❤️

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
11 February, 06:52
Love this brave man! May God protect you and guide you to rid this evil, save the children and restore our REPUBLIC. Prayers to you and your family . ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
11 February, 05:53

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
11 February, 05:51
I THANK GOD EVERY DAY FOR THIS BRAVE MAN!
#ThePeoplesPresident

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
11 February, 05:49
We love you sir!! ❤️❤️

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
11 February, 05:36
Our Lion of Judah...David.

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
11 February, 05:36
How does mass-murder at the hands of operation warp-speed qualify anyone to be God's soldier?

Suzanne Love @Sangfroid_Operator
11 February, 09:21
In response Daryl Trask to his Publication
TROLL ALERT.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
11 February, 05:33
A Prince and a King amongst men, respectively.

September Pro @LateSeptember
11 February, 05:29
God knows how to draft a winning team...

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
11 February, 05:24
@Ghostezra , I hope you have a Telegram account, cuz a post I saw earlier shows as coming from you with that Tme thing in the account name. All I see above is gab, so now I wonder.

Ezel 1 Samuel @Ezel777
11 February, 05:05
Hoping for a big day tomorrow.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
11 February, 05:56
In response Ezel 1 Samuel to his Publication

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
11 February, 05:04
holding my faith in clear conscience while we wait.

everyone is calling me CRAZZZZYYYYY

patience... patience... and patience...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
11 February, 05:41
In response Tim Qsentme to his Publication
Join the club !!!!

robin fineman @RobinD
11 February, 05:03
I just love this guy!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
11 February, 04:58

Seek The Truth @WL6202
12 February, 09:22
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
I have to admit this concrete block on my back has been brutal. No work for almost a year, an extrovert with a thinning supportive network of family/friends as they can't see the forest for the trees and more lies from even people in the truther community. Some days hope is very distant in the rear view mirror. HOLD THE LINE MY PATRIOT FAMILY WORLDWIDE.