mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 February, 10:22 (E)
An Interesting video.

I've watched the Sodom and Gomorrah part and the Red Sea part.

I've done no verification of the info.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Ron Wyatt Discoveries [2022] Gomorrah, Red Sea Crossing, Mt Sinai, Noah's Ark, Blood of Christ - YouTube

A well-rounded compilation of Ron Wyatt's discoveries, including his ark of the covenant claim.Originally created for Abomination of Desolation documentary: ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
Very good video overview of Ron Wyatt’s discoveries and later confirmations by others.

G-d used Ron’s humble spirit and his sons and family and close friends in a mighty way 🙏🙏🙏

I disagree with the finding of S & G.
G-d sent an impactor from space to wipe out S&G and the cities of the Plain. The area affected was massive no doubt. The site near the Dead Sea that Ron Wyatt found with sulfur balls is no doubt in the large impact region, but it is not the direct site of S&G. S&G are further north of the Dead Sea. S&G is in the plains region north of the Dead Sea.

A great discovery book indicated this is the following read … 👍👍

“Discovering the City of Sodom”
by Dr. Steven Collins

I really enjoy the enormity of Ron’s discoveries. It’s jaw dropping what HaShem has done for us and He provides the physical proof if you need it for all “Doubting Thomases.”

G-d complies. You just have to look into it. Amen 🙏
10:13 PM - Feb 06, 2024
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GlynHowardFndIt2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Glyn Howard, click on at the bottom under it