Jody Donohue @Jody
06 February, 08:58
Seeing a lot of doubters in here. I think you are on the wrong social media site.
Raising doubt because you have come upon inconsistencies, is understandable. I think at some
Point, we all have. Not one person can shed light on the actualities taking place today, nor yesterday.
Perhaps asking your questions, would be better served on say, X? We are bound by God, merely trying to stay afloat, having learned all that we have. Coming in here casting doubt on PDJT is moot. Until we fit the puzzle pieces together, you bloodying the waters, only leaves a bad taste in our mouths. This is our House, under the Lord’s veil. If you have nothing nice to say..Say nothing. πŸ™‚ God bless yas πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
I disagree with what you're saying, but I understand the heart of it. We don't want this to turn into a divisive and black-pill platform. Some of us can't get on X to ask these questions. But aside from that, we should always be able to ask questions here. Doing so in a humble and inquiring fashion, with a willingness to be challenged in order to learn is key.
09:07 PM - Feb 06, 2024
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
06 February, 09:52
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Agreed. I’m truly waiting on it all. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
06 February, 09:13
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Very well said, and I agree with you.