Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 February, 06:08
Dept of Defense decode

=

You Must Show Them / Victory Is Yours🏆/ Power Of Christ Revealed ✨/ He Abused Me By Making Me The Other Woman😭/ Worth The Wait / I Ask Of You God To Teach Me Forgiveness / Debut Of Holy Spirit Millions Saved / Jesus Will Still Come / Music Is About To Stop / Banks Pay Us Trillions / Decode Touch Her And You All Die / United By God Cannot Be Divided🤝/ Father Son Holy Spirit / Simulation Shutdown / Government Shutdown / Crypto Means Business / Supernatural Phenomena😇/ Day Of Salvation Is Today / Time To Start Running🏃‍♂️/ Get Jiggy With It💃🕺/ On My Way Austin😍/ Why Doesnt Anyone Help Me😭/ I Dont Want To Do This Anymore😭/ Has Plan To Save All World / Just Throw Me A Bone🦴🥺/ Worship Is Not Love / Beast Will Always Obey God / Yellow Rose For Texas / Nothing Is What It Seems / Unlock The Universal Code🔓
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
257-752
1542-2451
2261-1622
TS 8:03

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 February, 06:09
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
Damn Yankees - High Enough (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Watch the official music video for the Damn Yankees' "High Enough." Released on the album Damn Yankees in 1990, this soaring rock ballad rose to No. 3 on U.S...

06:12 PM - Feb 06, 2024
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it