Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
06 February, 03:45
I thought by the beginning of 2024 we would already be in Marshall Law, but I guess we still have a ways to go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell @starshine
Hope you are getting along well!🙏🙏
03:57 PM - Feb 06, 2024
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
08 February, 01:47 (E)
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Just saw a news article on the hotel I work at yesterday. I didn’t start working there until December 2023
https://okcfox.com/news/lo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
08 February, 01:55
OMGoodness! Be careful, watch your back at all times, please!

08 February, 01:45 (E)
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Still seeing psychiatrist,, next month makes a year my daughter passed away, working still… at a small apartment but I want into a small house for my dog to have room. I just don’t have the money for deposit and first month rent.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
08 February, 01:51
So many are having problems it makes me cry, literally. I cry at the drop of a pin! I pray for people all the time, I know that God hears me, but why am I so sensitive, I ask myself that all the time.
I pray that God will continue to help bring you thru the terrible ordeals you have had to deal with. It's so good to hear from you!