Only people mentioned by Blacksheep2020 in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @FreedomFighter4519
11 February, 08:18
In response Black Sheep to his Publication
Yeah, I love all the weathly houses I pass on my walks in wealthy West Palm Beach that have signs (literally) in their yeads that they support BLM, diversity, blah, blah, blah!! Wonder how they will feel if ever confronted with what BLM really stands for or who they really are. Keep you posted....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leanne Marie @Francielabean
11 February, 07:44
They are Thugs!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
11 February, 05:25
It's quite amazing as every single time I've ever asked somone who supports BLM, "give me one example of what BLM has actually done for black lives", they have no answer. I have yet to get an answer from any of them. Not one.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
11 February, 05:23
More like 9.3B

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
11 February, 05:22
it goes to ActBlue and Al Sharptons private jet/lifestyle

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
11 February, 05:07
They did buy themselves some nice buses to travel around the country and destroy other black neighborhoods though

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
This Is Why You Shouldn't Commit Suicide!!!

View this video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#purpose #LIFE #suicide

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
Donations go thru actblue

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
11 February, 04:59
But their people got paid, I'm sure... a big ass salary! And they got buses to carry their asses... awesome! 😎

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
11 February, 04:56
Antifa's website now goes directly to the White House .

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
11 February, 05:09
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I know what you mean but it is not what you think it is... If you know how it works you could change it to anything you like...