Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
There's a whole bunch of reasons they don't like Jesus but I'm pretty sure one reason's gotta be that Jesus outted them and told you who they are.
03:32 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
05 February, 04:18 (E)
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
When I'm trying to explain to normie Christians that Israel is not blameless and perfect; I ask them, "What are your general impressions about the pharisees and the scribes that Jesus encountered in his life?" When they answer negatively, which they must if they've read the NT, I then close the trap and respond, "Those pharisees followed the same teachings then that many Rabbis do now."

Nothing has changed.

This then, sometimes, offers an opportunity to ask if they have heard of the Talmud. Once the normie reads the horrors that are in it; they cannot return to their former illusion.

Then you can segway into how zionism is different than what they've been told.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 04:42
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Well that,
and also what I believe is that the pharisees were not Israelites to begin with.
The pharisees were not the same people.
They had moved into Judah from Idumea and were given permission by the occupying Romans to lead the temples.
As Idumeans, they were merely distant cousins of the Israelites and none were from the tribe of Judah itself, or any of the descendents of Jacob.
They were the descendents of Jacob's brother Esau. Jacob (Israel) was never their father.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 February, 03:40
They did not want him getting in the way of their power

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
05 February, 03:34
Matthew 23 is where Jesus really lays down the truth of them.

05 February, 03:35
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
ooo... post it!👍