Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 February, 12:43
But what’s interesting…is that “S W I F T ‘ S” black and white (duality) WATCH necklace appears to be set to the DOOMSDAY CLOCK!?

4 images total check comments .... I will try to find more of this announcement. Be safe. Be prepared as always and with God we will see VICTORY !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
05 February, 07:21
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
The "Blame Russia" nuke war?
What could they have planned... I mean what are the "Ushering" in ?

https://thebulletin.org/do...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 February, 03:29
Why 11:59?

05 February, 04:31
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I am not sure... reminds me of Cinderella and bewitching hour or like Disney stroke of Midnight? My hubby calls her Tater Swift so maybe she's turning into a pumpkin he says. lol

motley mick @motleymick
05 February, 05:06 (E)
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
It's suppose to be 2 minutes to midnight. As in a 2 minute warning. But reports say that in 2024 the DOOMSDAY CLOCK is 90 seconds to midnight.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
05 February, 12:47
For a Moment there I thought It was 3.14 and wondered if Phae knew about this what would he be like...😂

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
05 February, 01:05
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

05 February, 01:25
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
That was great thanks for a good laugh!!!