Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Dan Scavino new cover page updated today. (Who's in the picture?)
04:42 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
anon anon @Qcolorado
12 February, 09:30
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
The New Patriot Party leaders (minus Meadows)?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
7 is My Lucky Number @My7is
12 February, 08:55
Reince Priebus
Jim Jordan
Matt Gaetz
Pres. Trump
Mike Pompeo
Dan Scavino
Mark Meadows
(I think)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
7 is My Lucky Number @My7is
12 February, 09:28
In response 7 is My Lucky Number to her Publication
or Mike Lee instead of Reince Priebus?

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
12 February, 12:42
Looks like loser Lindsey on the far right, then Pompeo, Gartz, Jordan, can't tell far left & Dan in front

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
12 February, 12:43
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
Sorry a typo Gaetz.

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
12 February, 09:17
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
Yep. I saw that too.

Nonay Adams @Nonay41
11 February, 10:31
Looks like Pompeo left to Jordan

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
11 February, 07:59
Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan for sure and Dan and Trump

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
11 February, 06:22
I wouldn't be surprised if they were in the oval office now. Because I know Biden is not in there

Judy Cooper @JPC11
11 February, 05:29
I saw this picture a while back. but never thought about the guy next to Jordan

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
11 February, 05:11
all proven to be Patriots and working to make America First!

Lindsey Barge @Pixelplays93
11 February, 05:10
two diff prez flags one on the left has egal but if you zoom in on tge tail its just white ... now the one next to trump tge tail of egal has a shiled on it .... diff flags
out with old in with new ??

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
11 February, 05:41
In response Lindsey Barge to her Publication
The white one is Army and the red one is Marine Corps.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
11 February, 05:08
WHo is to the Right of Jordan?

Amy Wright @amyberight
11 February, 05:25
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Gaetz I think

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
11 February, 05:04
look at the Branch around President head compare too Biden

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
11 February, 05:26
In response Krystle Lutz to his Publication
They appear to be in deiffernt locations, castle rock?

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
11 February, 05:03
Doug collins too

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
11 February, 05:01
matt Gatez too

wdr blessed @wdrblessed
11 February, 04:55
Is that possibly Mike Lee to the left of Jordan?

Penny Blake @penny1040
11 February, 04:54
that photo is old. Where did Dan post?

Penny Blake @penny1040
11 February, 04:54
Pompeo, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz and Mark Meadows

Patriot Always @Patriot4ever777
11 February, 04:56
In response Penny Blake to her Publication
and Andy Bigg

General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
11 February, 04:49
I see a flag on the right of the window that I've never seen before.

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
11 February, 04:47
Is that Putin sitting down on the right?

Rachel Thomas @Rthomas10
11 February, 05:06
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
It does look like him!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
12 February, 12:29
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
I thought the same thing!

Amy Stephens @AmysPartyof5
11 February, 04:47
President Trump, Dan Scavino, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, and I can't tell the others...need a little help!

shop keep @shopkeep007
11 February, 04:56
In response Amy Stephens to his Publication
thats mike pompeo behind jim

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
11 February, 04:46
POMPEO JORDAN GATZE DAN ... ..... MEADOWS

Jamie Henderson @MAGA_Jamie2021
11 February, 04:45
i see Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz but other than that idk 😐 whos in the picture?