Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
In order to return to work I might have to have a booster MMR. Lovely right? Mercury. Aluminum. Bastards.
05:48 AM - Feb 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply
Savy Someone @Savysomeone
04 February, 06:29
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
I had to for my job. Didn’t want it but considering I had it as a child it would be ok. Big mistake… had serious palpitations after… almost couldn’t go back to work. Never again. Already lost my job because of COVID…only to get injured by the mar.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 February, 06:34
In response Savy Someone to his Publication
I had a titer drawn. You know they have to be souping that crap up. I am so sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 February, 07:13
In response Savy Someone to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

04 February, 06:17
I am 67 and take ZERO MEDS. BP: 106/70. I was a little nervous so that's high. I walked 12 mi recently. Ya I need some Bells Palsy....

04 February, 05:51

04 February, 05:50

04 February, 05:49

04 February, 05:48