SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
11 February, 12:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
He won't get convicted. It's about the Dems laying out the groundwork and we (Trumps team) now get to defend ourselves with PROOF for all the BS that the left and the DS has put out there. This is live tribunals at its best where the whole world is watching!! Buckle up patriots! 🍿🇺🇸
04:29 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianeF2021 in this post can reply
Alfred Khemist @AlKhemyst
11 February, 06:00
In response Diane F2021 to her Publication
And just like that, Dems made it easier to impeach #44 , and WJC, since it is now constitutional to impeach a past president!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
11 February, 06:01
In response Alfred Khemist to his Publication
so very true!

MandyMae Lugo @MandyMae
11 February, 05:01
you never know how this will play out. we know but what is the plan? i am definitely ready for it take a turn our way. not sure when the Trump card will be played. not giving up on hope!!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
11 February, 04:37
😁🌴🇺🇸
Exactly my thoughts.

Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
11 February, 04:55
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
And some other fun facts is they, the dems, just made a precedent that you can try and convict former presidents - so let the flood gates open for all of the other evil presidents to get convicted for crimes against humanity, sedition and treason. Although I think they've already been dealt with, this will be for others that are still asleep. That ought to wake them up!!

Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
11 February, 04:55
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
And some other fun facts is they, the dems, just made a precedent that you can try and convict former presidents - so let the flood gates open for all of the other evil presidents to get convicted for crimes against humanity, sedition and treason. Although I think they've already been dealt with, this will be for others that are still asleep. That ought to wake them up!!