Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
@leeanon37 :
This is why they basically force rh-neg mothers to have the rhogam shot. They tell you if you dont get it, your baby will die. Such bullshit, that shot is poison and has only ever been tested on MEN!!! Majority of mothers with autistic children got this shot.
Nana: So sorry for these children and parents.
I am hoping that the med beds can reverse some of these terrible things they have done to them.
04:25 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Wendy Rosebud @WendyRosebud
11 February, 05:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am rh-. Got the shot with both my pregnancies. so did both my sisters and none of our children are sick or have any problems. Actually, many are very intelligent. They are now having kids. My grandson seems to be just fine. maybe we got lucky, but i do know of women not getting the shot that have had miscarriages. 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
11 February, 05:38
In response Wendy Rosebud to her Publication
Shot so your body does not reject the baby is very import with RH-

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 05:40
In response Wendy Rosebud to her Publication
You have gotten lucky.
Nana thinks it is kinda like what #RobertKennedy has exposed with the childrens vaccines. Just look at the increase in children since 1989 when they increased the dosages of someof the child vaccines have been damaged.
My grands were lucky as well and I am not sure what other genetic factors there are but everyone should read his work before deciding to give their children vaccines.