LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
02 February, 05:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
02 February, 05:50
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
03 February, 06:14
What is your monthly maintenance dose regimen?

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
For me, I buy the pill fr from India (pharmacydelivers.com), 12 mg; and take it for 5 days straight and then 2 wks off, then take the next 5 pills, to rid of the babies (if any).If any other symptoms comes up, ie stomach upset or cold, take another regimen. But it’s really up to one’s condition. So if a person has cancer already, it may require to do it for 3-6 mos, just to rid of the parasites causing the cancer. Ivermectin is safe enough that u can’t over do it/ overdose. Hope this helps.
07:23 AM - Feb 03, 2024
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
04 February, 08:01
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question, I'm going to save it.