17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
If Melania's writings appear like she is leaving the White House, there may be more truth in that than first crosses your mind.

Recall what Juan O. Savin said about Diverting the Potomac + flooding DC, returning it to the swampland (literally) it once was (and metaphorically still is).

DJT isn't leaving the presidency, but the 'White House' may not be in DC. White Houses have been in NY and PHL previously.

Expand.

https://www.whitehouse.gov...

https://www.whitehouse.gov...
09:30 AM - Jan 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
18 January, 06:31
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Nancys "Temple"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
18 January, 11:56
My guess is the KEYSTONE STATE, it has been the capital state before. Federal Post Master General :Russel-Jay:Gould Is currently runining his office out of the benjamin franklin post office in philedelphia

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Gordon @Drifter
18 January, 11:50
i heard colorado

Diane Mitch @Diane11
18 January, 10:43
😊i do remember that.

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
18 January, 10:41
I had heard somewhere in Texas, but I'm sure it's all speculation.

Prayer Warrior @Lov25laugh
18 January, 09:51
i love this idea

Sheila Dee @Superpowers29
18 January, 09:43
who better to rebuild a new "America's House" than master builder, DJT.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 January, 09:32
Also recall all of the spiritual work that Melania had done to the White House before she'd ever sleep there, and POTUS ultimately declaring (can't find source) that Satan/the devil had left the White House.

They know that there is nothing good in DC.