Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
03 February, 10:28
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I once worked with a guy that had FOUR degrees - but he couldn't even fix a copier machine when it stopped working (paper jams, etc.) LOL - many degreed people but few with common sense (they just memorize stuff easily).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
02 February, 07:42
Testemony: 20 years after my Bachelors in Science I became involved in more policy development and analysis, I returned to University and obtained a Masters in Public Administration with a graduate minor in Intel and Security Studies . The MPA was full of young ones, our future Public leaders, being taught to become clerks. Big issues going on everywhere and no open debates no current policy analysis with critical assessments. Chapter reading and reports on historical development of ERA, Ethics, accounting, pub VS pvt sector comparisons, how laws or new policy are advanced.... wtf that should have been undergraduate stuff! Robotic clerks with Masters Degrees were ready to go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 February, 07:34
People that graduate from college these days have limited to no critical thinking and reasoning skills. They can only regurgitate what they have been told to think. This is evidenced by those "man in the street" videos asking young people very simple questions. Most cannot add three numbers in their head, don't even know where the Queen of England lives, don't know who our first president was, some cannot even tell time on a clock! Very sad indeed. (and all that tuition money spent as well)🙄

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
02 February, 07:18
Never was

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
02 February, 09:21
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Never was impressed by college grads my entire life, every job I ever had I surpassed them made more money than them. I have worked with some of the dumbest supposed educated people that it blows my mind. One of them (masters degree) would ask daily loudly what’s the abbreviation for California. Next day what’s the abbreviation for Florida. Yeah that piece of paper doesn’t make you smart. Some of them need to go back to 5th grade.