Q DROP #2013
IF ZEROS DO NOT COUNT THAT IS 213
FEBRUARY 13TH?
THE DAY BEFORE VALENTINES DAY?

LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND.....
LOVE IS NOT A FEELING
LOVE IS A FREQUENCY

GOD IS LOVE ........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vijay Menon @vijayQ
Wayne Herschel has discovered 43 repeating starmaps all over the planet, either carved in stone petroglyphs, or set up as huge outside geoglyphs (stonehenge is one) or laid out as a floor mosaic in a church or vatican, that all demonstrate the SAME Map showing that these 3 planets –that cannot be seen with the naked eye- yet are correctly depicted astronomically by ancients going back thousands of years, are where our original human ancestors first came from, using instant wormhole/stargate travel, that CERN and the SSP has been keeping secret from us since the very beginning. WH found evidence for stargates at many of the sites & decoded that the SERPENT, LION, ROSE and LOTUS flower are all secret, elite code for wormholes or portals through which people & craft traversed space.

This is also why the UK Royal Family’s BUCKingham Palace (one of Q’s Buckle Up), when viewed from above resembles a pyramid with stargate, the same being on the US dollar bills and a UK Driving Licence.
01:32 PM - Feb 02, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by vijayQ in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 February, 06:16
In response Vijay Menon to his Publication
Oh WOW I love learning new things or old ones?.. I often wondered why the US shaped the states the way they did - other countries for that matter... I thought perhaps a reflective MAP of STARS ABOVE.... Landmarks and other significant locations all have meaning ! I WILL HAVE TO LOOK INTO THIS MORE - THANK YOU FOR THE INFO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396