Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
If I told you this is the straw that broke the camels back you wouldn't believe me. I mean out of all the atrocious things jews have done for centuries (Barabas, 911, Bubonic plague, child rape, Gaza, Holmodor, FED, etc) and this is it, Rocket Mortgage?
It's setting a world wide precedence publicly of which we knew privately. As we move into a summer great recession planed years in advance, it will be all that more painfully apparent, and remember mortgages effect almost everyone. Those who are not homeowners will be equally enraged as their illusion of the "American Dream" is slowly chipped away.
This was a desperate attempt to try and coalesce the satanic tribe because let's face it, the Gaza genocide is about as awful as the Holmodor which is NEVER taught in school. PR wise there's no escaping it.

The moral of the story here, if you happen to be one of magical mystical unicorn "good jews" now's the time to distance from satan's tribe instead of furthering yourself with the bribe
11:12 AM - Feb 02, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Robin Oxman @Robino
02 February, 05:51
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Quicken Loan's offer this also......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 February, 11:43
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
I only learned about Sharia banks and mortgages working in a real estate office doing marketing. No wonder why foreigners are able to afford all the real estate. I didn't know about Rocket though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
02 February, 11:54
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Definition of NOTE, is a negotiable instrument, that is our money. Them saying that the "note" complies with the law says that will not be paying any real money, they immediately charge it off with a 1099c by the bank and they will get the property for free.

Notice the wording