EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
Grew and developed as a man for 30yrs then decided to be a woman and now gets rewarded for beating the tar out of women🤦🏻‍♀️ this is why it's NOT OK, if this offends you unfollow me.
04:22 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nikiwiththestar in this post can reply
LiLi MinervaQ @LiLi_MinervaQ
13 February, 02:43
In response EllieMae Clampett to her Publication
😡This is absolute F-ING BS!! This isn't the most ironic example of "misogyny" and "male privilege". A biological male (ie: Y-chormosone) who identifies as female, can get in the ring and beat the shit out of a woman. While everyone and the sport, ignores the fact that muscle mass and bone density plays a huge part in why this is such an unfair pairing. "Y-chromosone" just gets away with beating this woman till her F-ING SKULL CRACKS - skull #2 !!! The kicker, if anyone speaks out against the grosly unfair pairing... they're the ones at risk of committing the "hate crime"?!! 🤨🔥🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bruce Lee @BruceLee_g
12 February, 11:17
could end that all today if woman fighters would just refuse to fight the mentally ill...but dollars are involved so people will go for the dollars and risk sipping soup thru a straw for the rest of their lives...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 February, 07:47
In response Bruce Lee to his Publication
sad but true.

Greg Tate @funluver
12 February, 08:28
This criminal, it shoukd be charged with asdaukt and battery. To much of a chicken shit to fivht the men.

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
12 February, 08:19
This is sick and cruel. For any sporting event that allows males to participate as females going forward the people watching the event. I would like for each of you to only recognize the real females that came in first by screaming her name and never the name of the male. If you are in charge of a trophy to be given to the winner make sure the real female gets the bigger trophy. There are things we can do to make it known that we the people don't agree with this travesty that has befallen our female competitors.

Zeina Allen @Zeina
12 February, 07:40
In 2014 this comedian had this in his performance.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
12 February, 02:36
NOT OK.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
12 February, 02:33
This infurates me!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 February, 02:25
this must stop!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
12 February, 02:15
THIS PEOPLE ARE SICK! PSYCOPATS!

Buck Muffmuncher @Buck_Muffmuncher
11 February, 11:32
God will definitely judge that assclown with a free pass to hell!!!! If was the father/family of those women I would be suing to own all of their asses of that MMA's owner, promoters, and fighter(biomale type). This shit has to STOP and it's time COMMON SENSE NOW!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Just Diana @Diana19
11 February, 10:43
I only have a couple things to say, There is no respectable logical woman who would ever give this man the time of day, cause she will know that could really be her, that monster doesn't care. Second the worship to Moloch deals with surrendering gender identity, thus we had a male pretending to be a woman as our first lady..We have all been played,and that jack ass claiming to be our President had his filthy boots propped up on the desk that belonged to us..Chew on that..It's time to look it straight in the eye and call it as it is EVIL!!!

Walker Colt @Jugobeer
11 February, 10:33
Such a ridiculous value set these leftists exhibit. Left is right, up is down, blue is red, trans is normal.

John Rylander @imURtech
11 February, 10:27

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
why are people so accepting of this,but not when a significant other that claims his manhood beats on a woman.? Its never acceptable for a man to harm or lay his hands upon a woman unless its in a loving welcomed manner

18 February, 08:24
In response Deanna Layes to her Publication
I dont accept a man hitting a woman in any form. I was abused I fought back and kicked him to the curb. NEVEREVER will a man put hands on me and get by with it.

Rebel Loki @RebelLoki
This is absolutely unacceptable. Using gender identity like this is nefarious at best. It gives sick individuals, who are not having gender identity issues, an excuse for their evil and perverse behaviour. It starts with this then branches out.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
11 February, 10:01
NO, just NO! MAN ALL THE WAY!

Michael Catino @MCanon
11 February, 10:00
This is a photo of the lowest form of human on the face of the earth. He needs fortune and fame and couldnt get it as a man so he sold his soul. News flash he loses in the end.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
11 February, 09:49
Beyond disturbing. Shameful that this has ever been allowed. And, yes, WHERE ARE ALL THE MILITANT 'FEMINISTS' NOW?? Thats what I thought...

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
11 February, 09:47
Dicks beating women- WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST? THEY ARE DEAD!

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
11 February, 09:56
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
A feminism is only one form of fascism. Fascists don't care about women, they don't care about people.

Iowa Chapman @Iowachap
11 February, 09:46
nothing brave about dudes with a mental dosorder parading around as women. so if someone identifies as a T-Rex thatd brave too ?? hell no its called mental issue.

Joy Thul @BristolJoy
11 February, 09:38
These pussy biological men can't compete with men so they have to go into womens side of the sport to show they are physiologicaly strong enough to actually beat someone! when will people understand that no matter what we HAVE Men and Women! Biology does not Lie. Bone structure does not Lie. When is enough enough. Be who you feel you are I guess but when you feel the need to celebrate hurting someone then you need to to be jailed! Its conaidered legal assault!

11 February, 09:42
In response Joy Thul to his Publication
very true. his record before claiming he's a famale was pittiful. men have a higher bone debsity more muscle mass etc I dont care if they want to dress as a woman but sports specifically contact sports is where I personally get angry.

Dodo Dodo @dQky39
12 February, 04:31
In response Joy Thul to his Publication
If he fought with men, then it would be a complete waste, this is the gender ideology that is perverted !!! A man is a man and a woman is a woman and for men there are certain sports and for women there are also certain sports - only men contact !!!

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
11 February, 08:58
it's all conditioning. Must be stopped I agree it's Heynis

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
11 February, 07:50
That's disgusting! My God that poor woman 😟 Everything is so backwards.

11 February, 08:06
In response Peaceful Waterss to her Publication
it really is smh