Only people mentioned by 55QPatriot in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
11 April, 10:43
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
Thank You
👍😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
11 April, 10:41
that used to be the way. no longer... go back to the ancient paths.... train up YOUR child.........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 March, 08:26
HEEEEEEY Barry!

So glad to see you posting !

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️🐸

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
18 March, 05:25
My daughter too when she was that age. After 7 yrs they start to change. I miss those days.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
02 February, 09:47
Yep, that's my kids. My two little ones will have a complete meltdown if they don't get a kiss before I leave or they leave. Such a good feeling.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 February, 09:33
So true