Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
02 February, 10:53
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
That’s me, except my eloquent words can’t even make it into written format! Mind goes blank and everything wants to stay “in there”, not be broadcast, hence my lack of posts. But I love being on this platform, have tried MANY others, can’t stand the vibe anywhere else but here. ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 February, 10:55
In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication
Practice makes perfect, I am sure social media has helped!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
02 February, 09:59
. !

arba happihr @arba
02 February, 09:56
Who knew back in the day what an INFJ was 😊
Truly a blessing. 😍
We could use a universe full of INFJ 😍
INFJ people were who I thought religious people were 😂
That's what you get when you are clueless about religion 😁

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
02 February, 04:01
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I just read about this, this morning! I think i just had a spiritual epiphany! 😭 my soul purged everything I haven’t delt with yet. 😭

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
02 February, 09:47
I have taken 2 Myers Briggs tests at different times in my life---still an INFJ

02 February, 09:52
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Slowly but surely I have morphed into the Sigma INFJ or seem to be taking on more and more of that one!

arba happihr @arba
02 February, 09:52
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Lucky us 😊

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
02 February, 09:06
Me to a tee!!!!

02 February, 09:07
In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication
me