COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Q) THE STORM RIDER

HOLY SHIT…

Just when I thought the Biden regime couldn’t get any more stupid, they bring John Podesta back into the spotlight.

Why would they make it this easy for us?

Biden just brought in the ringleader of the satanic pedos. Given the Epstein files coming out, this might be the dumbest thing the Deep State could have done. Citizen journalists are going to recirculate all of his pedophile/satanic activity. We have the free speech platform to do it, and the influence/reach to make a significant impact on public perception. They can’t censor us now thanks to Elon.

Now we are going to be pumping out red-pills about the Podestas, making Biden’s optics even worse. It’s like Zelensky promoting Marina Abramović to oversee school construction in Ukraine.

It’s time to red-pill the public on the Podestas. It’s time to dive back down maybe the most disturbing rabbit hole there is… I’ve been dreading the day I would have to do this, but it must be done.

EDITED
03:52 AM - Feb 02, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Juliebeek @Juliebeek
02 February, 01:00
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Just a note...This post was featured on Q The Storm Rider, but it was actually a repost of a BioClandestine post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396