Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 February, 04:40
A GREAT BURDEN CAN BE LIFTED WHEN WE SEE CHOICES BEING MADE.
THIS IS HAPPENING IN REAL TIME AND YOU KNOW WHAT ----ITS OK... THE END WILL NOT BE FOR EVERYONE.

INNER-STANDING THOSE CHOICES WILL ELIMINATE MY FRUSTRATION IN THINKING I HAVE TO TEACH OR MAKE PEOPLE SEE SOMETHING THEY SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO SEE.... IT'S OK ....

I GOT IT ALL WRONG ....... THEY ARE NOT LAZY BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO DO THE WORK OR RESEARCH - THEY MADE THEIR CHOICE AND WHO AM I TO JUDGE THAT OR TAMPER WITH THAT.... ?

MAYBE ITS MY LAST STRUGGLE WITH EGO... AS IF - I FEEL LIKE I FAILED - NO NO NO .... WHATEVER KNOWLEDGE I SHARE - ITS NOT UP TO ME WHO WANTS TO SEE IT....... I JUST PUT IT OUT THERE ...and that should be enough..

WHAT I PUT OUT THERE WILL BE RETURNED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK I CAN LEARN FROM. .... ITS THE COLLECTIVE EFFORT FOR A COLLECTIVE CONSCIENCE.. MY EGO GOT IN THE WAY AND I DIDN'T REALIZE.. I WAS BLOCKING THAT ... WORKS BOTH WAYS I SUPPOSE....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
01 February, 06:23
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
You shared your feelings and insights with others. It was there to read and see. If some did not feel the same as you after reading a post, okay. "You can lead a horse to water, but you can not make it drink." Thinking we can change someone, me included, sharing what we see did not occur. It simply was not their time. Different frequency? Ego? None of it matters. When it god's time, they will all see. Maybe it will be like in the movie "Field of Dreams" after the little girl is saved from choking. The brother-in-law finally sees the baseball players on the field. "That's what we've been trying to tell you" moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Bnyk150 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Benny —-B, click on at the bottom under it