1776 ... @IGG1776
Dan Scavino new cover photo updated today.
04:09 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
11 February, 05:11
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Great Patriotss!! Its so cool to see someone i know personally sitting in the oval office!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @Who_can_we_trust
11 February, 04:26
RED5 ?
No gold around flag signalling end of the Corporation?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matilda Jane @KKCarney
11 February, 04:21
I can't love this enough.

LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
11 February, 04:13
from an aerial view i see a "Q" 🙃

Proud Trump Supporter @k5anon
11 February, 04:22
In response LadyMAGA Liberty to her Publication
Thats what I was going to say!! maybe the Q team?! lol

Jack’s Mama @HMH
11 February, 04:12
Who are the dudes with him? One looks like Pompeo?

Lily Morales @Pachimama
11 February, 04:23
In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication
Pompeo, Jordan, Hawley, Meadows, the President and that guy infront of Scavino I can't tell lol.