Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
These people are sick!

๐Ÿ”ฅ Marsha Blackburn excoriates Zuckerberg after "Teenagers for Sale" ads on Instagram didn't violate his terms of service. Instagram did not take this down until a congressional staffer exposed what was happening to a safety committee.
"Do you know how often a child is bought and sold for sex in this country? Every two minutes a child is bought and sold for sex... That's not my stat...This content was taking down after a congressional staffer went to Meta's global head of safety. Would you please explain to me why explicit predatory content does not violate your platform's term of service or your community standards?

Zuckerberg:
"It does... "

Blackburn:
"You didn't take it down until a congressional staffer brought it up."

Zuckerberg:
"It made be in this case we made a mistake..."

Blackburn:
"I think you make a lot of mistakes."

Love how much these tech companies are being exposed!
๐ŸงขPLM
05:02 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
01 February, 03:16
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
mistake? Selling under age kids for sex? human trafficking? He should be fined and jailed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
31 January, 06:55
For a moment, I wasn't for sure it was real.
I love the way Congress is finally doing
what they were supposed to be doing.
Someone educated them ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
31 January, 06:20
ANOTHER 2.0

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
31 January, 05:34
Just a little reminder
Jacob Greenberg is or was
A Rockefeller.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 January, 08:28
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Evil Incarnate

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
31 January, 08:46
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Why are Satans Children not one bit good looking theyโ€™re hideous. Mark needed to have money otherwise his Scrony red ass would die alone. Who would be attracted to that? Ew

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
31 January, 05:12
they dont care...making money.