Robby Ball @perfectsliders
[VIDEO] The Five Explodes Into Chaos As Juan Williams Goes Bonkers and Slanders Co-Hosts - Personally, I don’t watch Fox News, not after their election-night betrayal (and beyond), and the recent firing of Lou Dobbs

https://thetruedefender.co...
04:05 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Nannette Kendall @NPKENDALL
11 February, 04:53
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Juan will never change. He has always been deaf to his own idiocy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awakening Light @AwakeningLight
11 February, 04:28
Fox could've been wildly successful. But instead they decided to burn it all to the ground, and they continue to do so daily. It will be a glorious day when all the current MSM is off the air, with the exception of a few good hosts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
11 February, 05:46
In response Awakening Light to his Publication
wake up the boss Murdoch is part of the pedodisney + lolita island patreon

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
11 February, 04:16
Fox News was my 24/7 Choice for 10 years, until election BS!!!
No More!!! Then Newsmax was dissapointtment. Try OANN till George gets going 24/7 I guess.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
11 February, 04:11
I saw this yesterday. I wondered how long it was going to be before shit hit the fan between these guys.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
11 February, 05:47
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Those with the most crimes scream the loudest Juanito y can broadcast the news in Gitmo