Only people mentioned by 55QPatriot in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
30 January, 08:29
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
Another gem, Barry……..absolutely gorgeous! You and Kris post the most awesome photos……Thank you so much for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
30 January, 08:11 (E)
Bright moon and new fallen snow. Oh I'd love to take a walk and hear the crunch. Smell the crisp air. We don't get much snow here in Tennessee. Not complaining.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
30 January, 08:37
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
I'd like to walk that too. Lets go 😊

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
30 January, 08:39
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
I agree! I live in N. Texas and we rarely get snow! Last year at this time, we were shut down for a week because of an ice storm! Yesterday and today, temps in the 70s! So,I live vicariously through these glorious photos!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
30 January, 08:05
😍