Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 January, 09:38
I want a medicinal garden with at least 21 flowers, herbs, cannabis and sustainable greenhouses with food. I pray this is our path forward and my Divine Purpose.

Ginger
Garlic
Tumeric
Marsh Mallow
Chamomile
Echinacea
Lavender
Basil
Coriander
Lemongrass
Oregano
Parsley
Bay Leaf
Mint

Bee hives a must too !
Peppermint
Fennel
Mustard
Chives
Curry tree
Dill
Chili peppers

Medicinal cannabis will be indoor/outdoor at a it's own location.

Bee hives a must ! 🐝
Flower garden medicinal as well 🌸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
30 January, 01:21
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Ice Kates 🌟 Thank you for sharing! I have Highest 🌟Excitement for you and your 'project' as i too have a similar garden project next to my "Nutrition Kitchen" education restaurant/facility. 😁 I have printed out the below, and read it every morning upon awakening to start my 'creation' day. Hope this helps, πŸ’“God bless.

Your success in creating this is reliant on your passion. The more ✨excitement ✨ you have about your project the greater success you will INJOY. Progress lives within your level of EXCITEMENT!

YOUR Divine energy resides WITHIN, patiently waiting to fulfill your wishes!

EVERYTHING YOU NEED WILL FIND YOU AND SUPPORT YOU WITH ENOUGH πŸ’“HEART FELT EXCITEMENT ABOUT YOUR PROJECT! πŸ‘πŸŒŸ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 January, 01:24
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
AWEsome thank you so much for your beautiful words and I am smiling so big :) Your encouragement is so uplifting I will always remember this!!!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Ice Kates 🌟

Before you begin your day: Take a moment of silence and meditation, and give yourself permission to have ALL that you desire.πŸ’“
02:20 PM - Jan 30, 2024
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
30 January, 02:22
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Thank you for so much beauty !!!