Ice Kates @IceKates
I want a medicinal garden with at least 21 flowers, herbs, cannabis and sustainable greenhouses with food. I pray this is our path forward and my Divine Purpose.

Ginger
Garlic
Tumeric
Marsh Mallow
Chamomile
Echinacea
Lavender
Basil
Coriander
Lemongrass
Oregano
Parsley
Bay Leaf
Mint

Bee hives a must too !
Peppermint
Fennel
Mustard
Chives
Curry tree
Dill
Chili peppers

Medicinal cannabis will be indoor/outdoor at a it's own location.

Bee hives a must ! 🐝
Flower garden medicinal as well 🌸
09:38 PM - Jan 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
30 January, 08:22
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
You have a beautiful dream🥰I am in process of that very dream. I have bees 🐝 and most of those herbs and many veggies to be started indoors then planted outdoors in raised beds. I’d love to compare notes with you and get further insight if you wish. Herbs are my passion but I am just getting started with my dream Garden. I am so excited for you. Enjoy every moment, Ice! God bless your project.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 January, 01:39
I almost bought a greenhouse in the 80's and it is still a huge dream of mine to have one. Now just like love and gardens my passion has grown and my dream is to have a holistic farm.

Works and plans for BIG DREAMS for a summer camp for children but I want it to be open all year long.

BIG DREAMS I have an old school which now used for community events and yoga classes. I want to buy it and preserve it and the area. I would love to turn it into a trade school to teach basic life skills, art, and bring back God to the school.

Would love to start a working farm for veterans to live and revive. So many needing help so I also would love to help the homeless too.

Primary focus is teaching our children health and happiness and God. So I shall start will a tiny seed as small as a mustard seed and watch what God can do through me and you :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
30 January, 08:27
I love your Ideas💕

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
30 January, 01:21
Ice Kates 🌟 Thank you for sharing! I have Highest 🌟Excitement for you and your 'project' as i too have a similar garden project next to my "Nutrition Kitchen" education restaurant/facility. 😁 I have printed out the below, and read it every morning upon awakening to start my 'creation' day. Hope this helps, 💓God bless.

Your success in creating this is reliant on your passion. The more ✨excitement ✨ you have about your project the greater success you will INJOY. Progress lives within your level of EXCITEMENT!

YOUR Divine energy resides WITHIN, patiently waiting to fulfill your wishes!

EVERYTHING YOU NEED WILL FIND YOU AND SUPPORT YOU WITH ENOUGH 💓HEART FELT EXCITEMENT ABOUT YOUR PROJECT! 👏🌟

30 January, 01:24
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
AWEsome thank you so much for your beautiful words and I am smiling so big :) Your encouragement is so uplifting I will always remember this!!!

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
30 January, 12:48
I’m resonating with ya🥰
My aim is for a medicine cabinet like this, but I sure do like all those herbs to enhance & flavor my foods!
Really can’t live without my herbs…foods would just be boring without them!
Thanks for the great pic, it has me salivating 😋 (grabbing it btw since I love it😜)❤️

30 January, 02:24
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
I love this and my kitchen looks more and more like it every harvest. Amazing wealth right there in the cabinet.

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
30 January, 12:35
You’d add 20+ years to your life between eating healthy and de stressing by getting your hands dirty and doing something you love!

30 January, 02:25
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
That's the plan and let love grow :)

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 January, 12:30
Love this, IK. I’m actually thinking about going for herbalist certification.

30 January, 02:30
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Me too. I am also fortunate to not live far from Rose Mountain Herbs. I need to get more serious about it and I love to learn.https://mountainroseherbsm...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 January, 12:24
Sounds wonderful. I love gardens.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
30 January, 12:22
Honey Straight From The Hive | Flow Hive (honeyflow.com)
Flow Hives

my BIG DREAM...someday

30 January, 02:31
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Yes it is a MUST. My husband used to tend bees and sell his honey.

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 January, 12:19
Community gardens!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 January, 12:07
Plant Milk Thistle. It really attracts bees and butterflies.

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
29 January, 09:55
Love all this. But research your growing zone or have artificial grow zone aka greenhouse