Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 January, 01:08
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I so love this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 January, 11:33
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
30 January, 12:26
Also, there are the ones who show you just what you will or will not stand for; you will discover your boundaries! One guy irritated me so much I almost lost my temper; he darned near ended up being thrown threw a window twice in one week. As it was, the second time he irritated me I hurled the ultimate insult at him - without realizing it was the cruelest thing anyone had ever said to him - by yelling at him, "You pathetically lousy excuse for a Veteran! Get out of my sight!" and then I hissed at him.
He left and has made sure he never came near me again.
No one wants me hissing.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
29 January, 07:25
Beautiful ❣️

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 January, 07:24
Bravo 👏👏👏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 January, 07:17
faith over fear