Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
16 February, 04:28
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Stay safe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 February, 01:27
it appears as if 4 trailers recently removed!
this is very interesting.
I would go if in GA but unfortunately I am not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
12 February, 02:10
very curious

1776 Again @BludGeonT
12 February, 12:42
Guessing this is the same lot. Interesting about the super-imposed graphic on top of what might be there to effetively hide it. I also don't see a Coca Cola warehouse here either - pretty strange - who knows..

1776 Again @BludGeonT
12 February, 12:47
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
From street view, there's definitely nothing in the field across the street from O'Reilly's distro center. Also, the distro center appears to have a trailer sitting at it that has the same white unit on the end of the trailer and also a grey colored roof, so probably just a storage yard for trucks to store the trailers. Good catch still, very curious.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
12 February, 12:38
You might get a better idea playing dumb driving down the road and finding out who or what is guarding them - based off of how they react and act towards you might say a lot as to what might be there. Dangerous? possibly. Exciting, hell yes it is.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
16 February, 03:12
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Or say you got directions for that location and your going for a job interview.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 February, 12:38
There are trailers all over this country. If you ask me, each one should be opened and inspected in every town across America. Every abandoned Hotel, Warehouse, building should be inspected. It is time to clean this up now.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
12 February, 02:11
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
i agree with that.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
12 February, 12:02
OMG OMG OMG... Do NOT go Alone!
These people are Dangerous!

Tell me PARENTS would allow their precious babies to go
on a flight without them!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
16 February, 04:31
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I wouldn't title them "parents"... I would title them as "Child Traffickers" if they send their kids alone in 2021 :/

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
16 February, 05:23
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
who in their right mind would let their child board a plane alone, wtf people wake up

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Susan Farmer @Susie1963
11 February, 04:58
I'm only 30 minutes from Greensboro..wow.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 04:28
😰🥶

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
11 February, 11:55
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
FBI is corrupt. Military got this. If we know, trust me, they know!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 February, 12:40
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
You are kidding,right? That is the problem . . . there is no one to call. We need a special task force that is trustworthy to follow through with this in every town, county and state.

Miss NCPhoenix @NCPhoenix
11 February, 04:02
Hmmmmm. I'm an hour from there. I may just go for a drive:)

Susan Farmer @Susie1963
11 February, 04:59
In response Miss NCPhoenix to her Publication
I'm only 30 minutes. I'm in Burlington..

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
12 February, 12:16
In response Miss NCPhoenix to her Publication
Drone