Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
29 January, 11:07
Can I ask for a few prayers this morning, nothing too crazy, but I found out I’m going to have to quit my job in order to go work at and manage my best friends dads office/real estate rental properties. His dad has Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s since the VAX and it killed his mom already with turbo cancer. Anyways his dad’s lawyer, business partner, and his secretary have been stealing from their estate and convinced his dad and mom to sign papers they had no idea they were signing to take control from their son. He has no rights yet over his family’s property or money or even his dads medical decisions. My friend got a lawyer and sued them, and currently now he has to fire the secretary and I’m the ONLY TRUSTWORTHY person in his life he knows will not steal from them. This means I have to quit my job at the gold and silver shop and my boss is absolutely terrifying. My anxiety is though the roof… my heart… is beating crazy for days I need prayer for God & Jesus to guide me through this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
Everyone needs a friend like you... what an amazing thing to do, stepping out of your safe place and into the Unknown is brave... God did not give us a spirit of fear... you are braver then you think... God is with you and I am sending prayers of protection and strength...you do have this...🙏🏻🕊
02:42 PM - Jan 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by Selah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Selah 321, click on at the bottom under it