Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 January, 11:52
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Ever since I was young, I have always wanted to resist "orders." Especially "orders" that seemed ridiculous to me. For instance in my career as an RN, the hospital administration would come up with some "rule" we had to follow, despite that it added more work, more paperwork, more steps than necessary. I often devised my own ways of coming up with the desired outcome, without the additional steps etc. Under my graduation photo from nursing school is this quote "Break the rules but do it quietly." 😁This is why I resisted the covid lie the first week. I could see the glaring misinformation and lies. Especially all the lies about natural immunity and all the recommendations to weaken our natural immunity. If more people would apply some critical thinking skills first, the populace would be more resistant to blindly following "orders." That is is why critical thinking and reasoning has been eliminated from our education systems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
29 January, 01:12
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
In my area they had a "test run" for wearing masks 🤣🤣🤣

Needless to say, I didn't participate, but I was surprised at how many actually did. It showed just how many people really are compliant AND brainwashed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crafty Fox @CraftyFox
29 January, 11:40
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
True but argue this with "Vertical Structure" people.

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 January, 01:07
In response Crafty Fox to his Publication
I rarely even bother anymore, it's just a waste of breath.