COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Wyatt
austerrewyatt1
Everything in this matrix is built by inversion and distortion. We are constantly in a battle with negative man made frequencies, it's all by design to keep you within a certain bandwidth. Not only keeping you in fear and confusion, but to prevent you from realizing your true nature. This is a true war of the frequencies.
08:18 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Mary Haller @stillwater89
28 January, 11:50
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
WHY ARE WE ALL AT EACH OTHER'S THROAT? WHEN WE WERE YOUNG, WE WERE READ FAIRY TALES AND PLAYED MAKE BELIEVE. NOW MANY OF US ARE OLDER (NEED A SINCE OF HUMOR) AND WE CAN NOW PRETEND AGAIN! PLEASE--NO SCREAMING! THANK YOU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
28 January, 09:01
Show your face, faggot...or your no one...I mean you're no one anyway...but show your fucking face you fucking pussy.

I'm so tired of wussies like you

You're a fucking disgrace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
28 January, 08:58
Then go on your fucking own then...I don't need this fucking reminder.

You're just as bad as the rest of them, dude.

I mean, who the fuck do you think you are???

Oh I'm Cammander Valiantthor 🥱🥱🥱🤣🤣🤣

Fuck you.

You're nobody, faggot.

Put up or shut the fuck up 🤣🤣🤣