RICHARD LIVINGSTON @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777
17 January, 10:20
HAPPY JANUARY "17" - THE BEGINNING OF THE STORM, RIGHT ON "Q!!!"

BOOM DAYS AHEAD....17, 18, 19, 20 & 21 - GOD'S WORK WILL GET DONE!!!

BUCKET UP BUTTERCUPS.... (COUNTDOWN IS AT "1"!!!)

WINDS ARE BLOWING, THE TOUGH ARE ABOUT TO GET GOING!!!

GOD BLESS TRUMP, THE ALLIANCE & OUR GREAT MILITARY!! - GOD WINS!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA & ALL OUR GREAT PATRIOTS, FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!!

WWG1WGALL THE WORLD!! - LOST A 5,000 FRIENDS ACCOUNT ON FAKEBOOK...

BUT THE FAKEBOOK CROOKS, CAN'T STOP WHAT'S COMING!!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒŽ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alessandra Da Pra Love @Alessandra33
17 January, 11:10
In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜˜hello Dearest Richard .. still trying to get used to this anonup page and how it works. Did you get deleted from fb?๐Ÿ™ Anyway, God Bless and onwards and upwards, as Always. With Boundless Love & BLessings in The ONe Heart ~.~ Alessandra ๐Ÿ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RICHARD LIVINGSTON @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777
18 January, 02:09
In response Alessandra Da Pra Love to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜‰YES my dear friend, FB had me go DARK on the morning of the "17th"...which was to happen, so all was expected. Unfortunately many did not have a successful migration when I put out the warnings to join "GAB" (FB replacement) and AnonUps here to replace Twitter. I'm happy you found me, as I wanted to be somehere in the tansition. BIG Days ahead, watch for 18. 19...the darkest as you know will be before dawn!๐Ÿ˜‰Stay connected, as I enjoyed having you. God Bless & Godspeed, Love & Light to you & yours.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒŽ

Alessandra Da Pra Love @Alessandra33
๐Ÿ’œThankyou Dearest Richard .. so happy that i followed yours .. and my own inner guidance .. to join gab and anonup ;) .. still trying to work it out here. I miss you on fb !!! most of my posts were shares (tags hee hee) from you. Staying quiet and Praying. I know that we have already Won ;) but still doing the 3D thing ;) .. Prayer is always good ๐Ÿ’œ Bless you Bless you Bless you Dearest Friend and your Beloveds !!!! I feel that i have known you for an Eternity and possibly we have ;) .. I AM Boundlessly Grateful to have found you on fb and hope, somehow, to be able to continue here .. or there
09:19 AM - Jan 18, 2021
In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alessandra33 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alessandra Da Pra Love, click on at the bottom under it