Sue Withheld @Suebysea
I am blocking anyone who joined Jan 2024 and starts following me.If you're an actual new person...bad timing sorry.But..I am not here for followers anyways.
03:25 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by Suebysea in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
28 January, 04:49
In response Sue Withheld to her Publication
Right there with you! Heck, I’m seeing some old accounts pushing recycled bs and I’m about ready to block them as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Withheld @Suebysea
28 January, 06:18
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Its not like it was the first time I came here a couple of years back.Then I left and came back.Used to be so much to help wake up with.Leads to follow,subjects you hadn't thought about before.It was helpful...now not so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roscoe Acme @Roscoeacme
28 January, 04:18
In response Sue Withheld to her Publication
I'm a nobody as far as accounts go and I've been doing the same thing. They are using names very similar to others.

Sue Withheld @Suebysea
28 January, 06:19
In response Roscoe Acme to her Publication
I am just nobody too.Nice to meet you😊