Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Have you listened to him b4?
Everything is energy, everything!

https://youtu.be/ZPN17LvF4...
Terrence Howard: "I spent 45 years searching those HIDDEN frequencies" - YouTube

"They lied to us!"Terrence Howard is about to reveal the extraordinary impact of hidden frequency rhythms on our world, a secret long held by ancient civiliz...

08:04 AM - Jan 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
28 January, 11:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good day Nana. I really like him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 04:53
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
His theories seem pretty solid to me.
Hope you are well. I know the ppl we need to reach are on TS and X but honestly it is exhausting.
Idk X may well end up being just a business platform.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 January, 09:23
👍 Good video, including the commentary at the end that basically says if we're not looking into these things, we're squelching the discussion; learning nothing and maintaining status quo.

He was saying that when exposed to correct (harmonizing) frequencies, the DNA tightens and throws off whatever isn't supposed to be there. Assume this is how medbeds work?

Also brought to mind cymatics, as well as the beautifully intricate window openings and pipe organs in cathedrals.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 January, 08:15
I can't wait to listen to this. I love to hear you talk about energy because that's what I felt so many years ago when I was taking a bath. It was so strong and I felt like it wanted me to call my oldest uncle. I saved his life because he was in the process of a suicide attempt. I thank GOD every day that I felt it and saved him. Well I didn't because I was home alone with a newborn baby but I called one of his brother's and two of them saved him with the police. It wasn't a voice . . . It was energy that got me out of a bathtub I was in for maybe 5 minutes dripping wet. This world is amazing and insane all at once and I pray the insanity is lifted and GOD blesses us with peace.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 04:56
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Amazing how we feel things sometimes.