Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
good morning anon family, i am asking prayers for my french bulldog jack, he is only 10 months and he has seizures, last night he had a real bad and long one, please pray for him , i want to thank you all in advance God Bless
08:01 AM - Jan 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by JamieRochelleCotters in this post can reply
Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
29 January, 03:05
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
Vaccines are most always the reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 08:40
In response Jason Thrash to his Publication
we adopted him in august and im not sure if he has had any shots , i dont plan on getting him any at all. thank you bro in jesus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tami KhanstatComment @Tiasmurf
28 January, 09:42
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
CBD oil helps my brother’s jack Russell. He was having them daily now one or two a month since starting the oil. Praying for you both.

28 January, 10:07
In response Tami KhanstatComment to her Publication
thank you tami i appreciate what you told me, i will look into it , thank you all for the prayers also.