Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
27 January, 09:21
We are being trolled folks.
There's no national guard.

https://twitter.com/shadyg...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
Everything is a lie, they continue to lie to us , even the " patriots". Fake Trump at the rallies.....the green White House was a lie too ( a girl on Facebook checked it live....). Liars. So sad and I´m sick of this shit.
02:35 AM - Jan 28, 2024
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NiceAngel11 in this post can reply
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
28 January, 02:48
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
.Yes the green White House was a lie, i Checked the Whitehouse live cam of that night there was no green light, thats why i did not share it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
28 January, 02:39
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
👍 me too!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 January, 02:42
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
I understand. We have to keep faith Patriot because I believe we are close now. Many fake videos to wake the normies up : not only at the US border , but Ukraine ,Hamas/Israel/Palestine ....as well. I believe there are all old videos (before 2016) to wake up the people. I believe the US border is safe since 2017 and in Ukraine and Israel /Hamas there were no "war" but a cleaning up operations (notice we haven´t seen any videos from civile people during these wars). My collegue was there in Gaza visiting her friend and she said it was / is quite (just hearing the sirens). i will wait til december 2024. 🙏. A lot signs out there that some things are happening. 🙏