Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I'm going offline. I got some serious health issues.

Remember, You are God's favorite.

Spread the light.
06:30 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
27 January, 11:14
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Prayers for speedy healing!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
27 January, 08:41
Take care of yourself fellow patriot. Love you🙏🙏❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
27 January, 08:00
Your words, your way, and your essence will be missed here friend. Prayers will be said for your complete healing. I will miss your reminder to Bless up. Until you hear it from the one who really counts,... Well done, my good and faithful friend.💖🙏

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
27 January, 07:45
Wishing you rest, wishing you healing...sending good, healthy vibes your way. Hope you feel all the love surrounding you right now.

Ana Tate @Anatated
27 January, 07:19
🙏❤️

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
27 January, 07:17
praying for you Divine🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 January, 07:15
😢🙏 I’m so sorry DD. Please take care of you and get back to us as soon as you can. God Bless my friend. May the Lord heal you. ❤️

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
27 January, 07:14
🙏🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 January, 06:59
Praying for healing 🙏

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
27 January, 06:42
🙏

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 January, 06:42
🙏🤗

Every Time @soTELLme533
27 January, 06:41
May God bless and keep you.
Thank you for being a fren.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
🙏🙏🙏

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
🤗🤍💫

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
27 January, 06:40
Praying for you dear🙏❤🙏

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
27 January, 06:33