Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
29 January, 07:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Well said VK's Host...We are all starting to see why he picked you or you picked him to Host....The Hostess with the mostess!!! TY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
29 January, 05:51
I could be wrong but to me, this just does not sound like something VK would say

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
28 January, 11:45
I call them the unawake because they haven’t woke yet.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
27 January, 12:20
They are not sheep and I think the people that call them that are perpetuating a very bad look.

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
27 January, 12:15
I think most of them are sheep, unable to process information even if it’s right in their faces.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
29 January, 07:35
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
The amount of MKULTRA/Mockingbird Media Mind Control that we all endured and continue to endure is beyond comprehension....It's a wonder any of us have awakened at all...Some kind of Grace was given to us to wake up early,...The early riser club to help usher in the Great Awakening...The "Event" will wake up a lot of the sleepers I suspect.,,,,Because it will scare the shit out of everyone including us but the good news is at that point they will be willing to listen ;)