Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
25 January, 10:00
Sus lake🤮

Filthy Kari Lake! Don't fall for this witch!🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
25 January, 10:05
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
They tried to bribe her and Kari told you they tried to bribe her. Why did Karri tell you. Why did they feel comfortable to bribe Karri? Because Kari was bribe able. Kari is NOT a people person she’s a Kari person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 10:10
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
You are brainwashed if you believe all these made up stories! LIES! All BS to brainwash people like you! [NLP/Hypnosis/MindControl/BStories/LIES] Because they are born Liars and Deceivers! All these New Age Satan worshippers Trannies/MTF's !!! Start doing real research!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
Ps.. I’m not brain washable. I’ve known what life is and isn’t my entire life. You could only dream of being ME.
10:30 PM - Jan 25, 2024
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
25 January, 10:53
I don't want to be anyone else! For sure not dream about to be you! But love the way you fight! Love the way you bite off. Btw I am Dutch Yvonne nice to meet you!😉 Love Erik, Disclosure Library

25 January, 10:43