Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
We close????

BREAKING: President Trump calls for all willing state governors to deploy their national guards to Texas and to remove the illegals back across the border.

GeneralMCNews
04:35 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 05:44
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
Florida will send help. We have done it before.

I called my FL rep today and asked him to continue to help. My rep is Daniel Webster, and he went to the border last week with speaker Johnson in support of texas.

💥🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Praying for our National Guard

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 05:59
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
The NG has been working non stop with the world's military and white hats;)

Much Love Many Blessings 🤍

https://thedocuments.info/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 January, 05:17
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
25 January, 04:58 (E)
The damage done is irreparable and it's across the board in everything we know and have in human civilization....

The ponzi scheme has run its course...and did some serious destruction to the whole planet in the process... =)

The whole scam system is coming apart at its seems... and nothing can stop it...meanwhile, all the 'main players' characters and images are gonna go down in flames with it....no saving any of those either.... Totally Epic =)

25 January, 05:06
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
I am sending LOVE AND LIGHT 🕯️ TO ALL PATRIOTS IN TEXAS OR EN ROUTE!!!!

Much Love Many Blessings 🤍