LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Almost like the clown judge I had for my eviction process telling me that there's no such thing as Maritime law due the fridge flag behind him....stopped my rebuttal to let the rest of the normies getting their judgement process there to hear what I have to say to fight the THUG/THIEF judge/system. Even tho I lost that day, it was enough for me to absorb the dark codes/Hz to alchemize it for Mother to be integrated, to rtn her system back to TRUE DIVINE JUSTICE for the PPL's right w/ their homes. Proof that I'm the 1st GK warrior to defy their evil agendas, defend my home & be flipped back to the right timeline, obliterating their fake/fear monger injustice for eons & back to Mother to bring pain/purge to those who's been involved in the stealing/racketeering of ppl's GOD given rights to Life/ Liberty/Freedom-Prosperity. It is one's choice to be free. #FREEDOMISHERE #LearnToFightBack #BeBrave #GESARAIsWithYourActions

https://x.com/VKs_Host/sta...
03:58 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it