Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😻 I often wonder, when the TRUTH FINALLY comes out
about the 1000s of years of child sexual abuse, pedophilia,
human trafficking & satanic sacrifice
can the churches, cathedrals, palaces, castles, etc. remain standing?
Or will We The Global People demand they be torn down
& wiped off the face of Earth? πŸ’”

πŸ‘‡ ICYMI

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 8-23 @ qthestormrider777
EXPECT A LOT OF CHILDREN TO BE RESCUED
FROM HUMAN/CHILD TRAFFICKING RINGS
AS MILITARY/POLICE WHITE HAT OPS KICK INTO OVER DRIVE
THERE WILL BE SO MANY OPs
that will hit MSM & soc media networks
of police RESCUING CHILDREN THROUGH THE U.S.
These very very important OPEN police ops
will coincide with MILITARY & ALLIANCE ops
that will bring in the ALARM on child trafficking
on the highest levels humans have ever heard of ..
These open ops WILL connect with
CONGRESS/ MUSK/ TRUMP/ROGAN/ RFKJR
EXPOSING the REAL pandemic
human/child trafficking sex Industries
β†’ elites, govts, entertainment, [ds] military πŸ’₯
10:36 AM - Jan 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
26 January, 07:14
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
God bless our military/special forces teams. Can’t imagine their reality every day.. nor their strength and bravery.
πŸ˜žπŸ•ŠπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
26 January, 06:31
Oh, man. It will be hard for religion to continue as it is today once this truth comes out.

Religion enslaves THE MIND in many ways.

#SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anah Laudenslager @WaveGuide
25 January, 12:45
My understanding is many churches were "founded" not built and they were never meant to be churches! They were built as healing centers!! Many of the gothic cathedrals had bells and pipes that emanated a healing frequency and the windows, like the rose window for example, are sacred geometries being amplified into the space.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
26 January, 06:44
In response Anah Laudenslager to his Publication
I find that hard to believe.
The cathedrals were built by the Vatican which was (and still is) a crypto-satanic organization.
They looted northern Europe just to pay the expense of having these built.
I was an art history major so I knew this already a long time ago.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
25 January, 11:21 (E)
A snippet of my life:
I grew up in Germany. When I was a child, my parents forbade me to enter a church without adult supervision. They didn't say why, I know now.
My mom exited organized religion formally when she was 21. Religion is taxed in Germany, the gov takes this tax directly out of your pay.

Religion was a mandatory subject in all public schools. My father encouraged me to read the Bible, but I was excluded from religion classes by order of my parents. I was the only one, the school put me in a storage closet for the duration of this class. One chair, one desk and shelves with stuff. Once a gypsy girl joined me in this closet for the duration the circus was in our town.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 January, 10:56
At the end of I Pet Goat II, behind the central awakened character, you see the buildings of religion crumbling into dust, evaporating.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 January, 11:08
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
πŸ’₯ Good!! Ty for letting me know, Carole 😻

That's like at the end of Lord Of The Rings.
When the 1-ring is melting in the lava of Mt Doom
ALL EVIL CRUMBLES INTO DUST πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’₯