CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
so many family members dealing with stress and anxiety right now because of so many health issues and drama from BIL death.

I don't know how to help them. I try to say the right thing, but sometimes it is the wrong thing. I try to be quiet, but then that is wrong also.

fuck the nazi doctors
09:19 AM - Jan 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 January, 09:33
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I hear you. I also have sick family members. It’s really hard to watch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 09:34
In response New Years Day to her Publication
πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ™πŸ’–

God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 January, 09:25
Don't be hard on yourself it's not easy to know what to say or do when a loved one passes. Everyone has different expectations or needs when they are grieving. What matters most is that you care.

My condolences for the loss of your Brother-in-Law. May God Almighty rest his soul. πŸ™

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 09:27
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ™ty so much for your kind and wise wordsπŸ’₯

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
25 January, 09:22
They use all of that political correctness bs what to say what not to say hurt feelings everywhere sensitive snow flake shit show to SILENCE US AND KEEP US FROM COMING TOGETHER AND IT SUCKS....NAZI DOCTORS SUCK! Capt. Obvious is alive and well!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 09:25
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
you said it so well!