COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
TODAY???????????????

RMN

Wed. 24 Jan. Lady Diana on Telegram: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the day has come! Today, I am starting to expose EVERYTHING and EVERYONE! I AM TAKING THE CROWN BACK, COMING BACK STRONGER THAN EVER! My own husband Prince Charles WANTED ME DEAD! He wanted me dead because I was the only LOVED person in the ROYAL FAMILY! As years went by, I saw a lot of BAD THINGS happening in the ROYAL FAMILY! From PEDOPHILIA to MURDERS, the ROYAL FAMILY has done it all! I didn’t know that my HUSBAND was a PEDOPHILE! As soon as I started FIXING the ROYAL FAMILY, they started PLANNING MY MURDER! I found out about Charles’s PLAN when I went to New York and met up with John F. Kennedy Jr. Most people thought that I was having an affair with John, I WASN’T. I met up with John in New York multiple times because he was the man who SAVED MY LIFE! JOIN OUR FIGHT! ME AND JOHN F. KENNEDY JR. WILL MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE! WE WILL GO LIVE TO DISCUSS THIS VERY SOON!”
05:04 AM - Jan 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
25 January, 07:05
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
We all know this is not true! NO one knows what’s happening except for 10 or fewer. No Leaks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
25 January, 05:27 (E)
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
How do we know this is truly Diana?
I'm still all in, have faith in The Plan, but my feeling is "I'll believe it when I see it."
I've been watching people who promise dates and so on, including General Michael Flynn's historic promise of 30 days from January 2021 to February 2021.
I think we all may have believed Flynn especially because he and others repeated this vow over and over until the 30 days passed. I don't recall exactly how we handled our disappointment, but we did.
Indeed, knowing what we now know about how deep the swamp is, it seems silly to imagine that it would only take 30 days for Biden's infraudulation to collapse and for Trump to be restored as our legitimate president.
Someone who predicts a date or event could be doing harm if the "prediction" isn't based on absolute knowledge.
Beware of false witnesses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396